….And the journalism schools will teach none of this. Which is why this happens.
The liberals’ Rolling Stone magazine division made a terrible story out of a terrible story. And now all the media is scrambling for cover. Here, for example, is how the Washington Post is covering it today and earlier in the week – with about 18 articles.
What worries us is that they may well be more concerned about the journalism aspect of this – in which one of their own got all caught-up in a morass of bad journalism – than they are about the victims.
- Key aspects of alleged gang rape at U-Va. in doubt
- Libel law and the Rolling Stone / UVA alleged gang rape story
- Rolling Stone needs to come clean about its campus rape story
- Rolling Stone’s disastrous U-Va. story: A case of real media bias
- Rolling Stone’s flawed story shouldn’t keep schools from taking rape claims seriously